Analysis on the cause of bearing noise of reducer
The reducer is actually an independent component composed of gear transmission, worm transmission and gear worm transmission enclosed in a rigid shell, which is often used as a reduction transmission device between the original mover and the working machine. It plays the role of matching speed and transmitting torque between prime mover and working machine or actuator, and is widely used in modern machinery. However, in the process of our use, there is a phenomenon that the reducer bearing makes a noise. The following is a brief introduction to the causes of the reducer bearing making a noise.
1. The grease in the reducer contains impurities.
2. The lubrication of the reducer is insufficient. For example, the oil level is too low and the oil or grease leaks through the seal due to improper storage.
3. Impurities such as sand particles or carbon particles are mixed into the bearing to act as an abrasive; Dirt such as water, acid or paint is mixed into the bearing to corrode.
4. The thermal elongation of the shaft is too large, and the shaft bears static indeterminate axial additional load.
5. The bearing of the reducer is subject to additional load and the shaft is subject to axial tension, or there may be two fixed end bearings on one shaft.
6. The fit between bearing and shaft is too loose. The diameter of the shaft is too small or the tightening sleeve is not tightened.
7. The pad iron on the bottom surface of the bearing seat is uneven, resulting in deformation of the seat hole and even cracks on the bearing seat.
8. There are sundries in the bearing seat hole.
9. The position of oil slinger is inappropriate.
10. There are pressure pits on the steel balls or rollers.
11. The bearing has noise and external vibration interference.
12. The bearing is discolored and deformed by heat.
13. The bearing is noisy.
14. The bearing seat hole is enlarged, and the bearing seat hole of non-ferrous metal is enlarged or enlarged due to thermal expansion.
15. The shoulder of the seat hole is too large, which distorts the seal of the bearing.
16. The clearance of labyrinth seal ring is too small to rub against the shaft.
17. The teeth of the lock washer bend against the bearing and rub.
18. The shaft is too thick, which makes the actual fit too tight (causing the bearing temperature to be too high or causing noise).
19. The diameter of the seat hole is too small, which causes the bearing temperature to be too high.
20. The diameter of bearing seat hole is too large and the actual fit is too loose.
2022-08-18The reducer is actually an independent component composed of gear transmission, worm transmission and gear worm transmission enclosed in a rigid shell, which is...Details +
What preparations are required before assembly of reducer2022-08-11Precautions for reducer assembly preparation:1. The breather valve must be opened before the reducer operates;2. The six assembly forms will cover the failure...Details +
Machining and maintenance of gear accessories of precision planetary gear reducer2022-08-11The processing of gear accessories of the precision planetary gear reducer needs maintenance. First, the precision planetary gear reducer can only be installed ...Details +
Analysis on the cause of bearing noise of reducer2022-08-11The reducer is actually an independent component composed of gear transmission, worm transmission and gear worm transmission enclosed in a rigid shell, which is...Details +